Monday, October 17, 2005

Guilin

OK, I have officially started using the infamous squat toilet here. I think my squating muscle needs some work to build up the stamina. Also had my first bout of stomach problem. It seems to has recovered a bit.

There wasn't much to see here couple descent parks that is about it. Too build up and polluted (what's new). So I am just sitting around waiting for my flight on Tuesday afternoon. I should have get out on Monday.....

I was informed my original transport option to Vietnam is no longer possible, so I need to find a new way. It should not be too difficult.

So far I have not seen a clear blue sky day in China and but I am heading further inland, away from industrial pollution, and higher elevation (probably the coldest part of my journey as well), but the forecast is for rainy and cloudy weather. I'll let you know when I see the first blue sky in China. I would not be surprised if I don't see one in all 17 days in China.

Here are couple pictures I took in Guilin:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home