Saturday, September 24, 2005

Getting bored at Tokyo

Another full day of walking (my feet are just not what it used to be when I was younger): Senso-ji (twice) and Edo-Tokyo museum.

Change place of live, check out senso-ji at day and at night. Was surprised to see a festival at the place.






It was difficult to capture the festival since no flash is allowed, and the performers are in constant motion, and my lens is only 4.0 at best (5.6 at zoom).
So I shot at 1600 speed, hope it is not too grainy. O the triod is useless, but use it as a mono pod.

Here are few earlier pictures







O, did i mention the weather is bad, well it going be the same util I leave Japan I think, with couple typhoons throwin between now and then.

Anyway today I am resting my legs for tomorrow at Nikko, lot more temples there.
Just hope it is not raining cats and dogs there.

Finally, so far I am under my budget..........

1 Comments:

At Sun Sep 25, 07:19:00 PM 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi jonathan,
yeah you'll be under budget if you eat beef jerky and granola bars all the time. glad to hear you got to tokyo ok and seen some cool stuff. nice fish pic. did you eat it? i'm excited i leave for my trip on tues so i will be across the sea. take it easy
alex

 

Post a Comment

<< Home