Wednesday, September 28, 2005

All templed out

After two full days of temple visits here at Kyoto (not to mention Nikko and Tokyo), I am all templed out! Tomorrow, I will head for Osaka and Sanyo-Himeji to check out couple castles. I am praying the weather will be clear. So far I only have 2 sunny days in Japan and one of the day I was traveling!

I'll do some shopping on the last day (Friday), just to get some snacks for family transit through Osaka on our way to Taiwan. Probably no souvenirs from Japan, sorry guys(see previous post about cost in Japan)

O, here are more pictures since Tokyo















1 Comments:

At Wed Sep 28, 10:54:00 PM 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can rest and fuel up in Taiwan. I am sure we will be having real food for sure! --Lynn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home