Friday, December 23, 2005

Sibu

The bus ride from Bintulu to sibu took about 4 hours. Mr. Lee picked me up at the station after I phoned his phone. Apparently he thought I was arriving earilier when I phoned him in Bintulu (I left 3 hours after I phoned him), I am really sorry.

So I stayed at his place for a night. He wanted me to stay for two, but I told him I like to goto Kuching for Christmas eve. He lived with his wife who is preganan with their 4th child, and their youngest daughter. The daughter from guy who lives in Brunei, was also here.

he took me out for dinner with the family and a quick visit to the town center where Christmas lights were up (even a Christmas tree).

Next morning after breakfast and quick visit to the oldest Chinese temple in sibu and I was on the boat to Kuching. The guy paid my ferry ticket (40 riggits)!

O, The city of Sibu is almost pure Chinese city.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home